Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24/03/09 Body Blog Day 24


Dive Bomber Push Ups! Oh yeah! What a way to start the day with resistance training including super sets of dive bomber push ups & jump squats, pull ups (up to 7 today...just) & jump lunges and finishing with double crunches and the dreaded single leg plank! As I was feeling so good I even pushed the abs a bit more after all that. It hurts but feels sooo good at the same time! I had reward myself after that with a walk on the beach just to chill out. Life's good........tomorrow will be even better when we get the wake board out again! Determined as Ever................

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you got your stuff together man. sounds like you live a great life. Good on ya mate.
    Keep on shredding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx alot for your comments. It's really great to hear and the support is awesome. Looks like you're doing great too. I love how into the workouts you are, because I'm the same way, its my zone =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did we lose you? I sure hope not. You were doing so well.

    Posting daily for me was ROUGH and i did slack off. If you just want to post every few days, that's cool, but you are MR. DETERMINATION!

    ReplyDelete