Friday, March 20, 2009

20/03/09 Body Blog Day 20


It's been pouring down rain today so no outside exercise for me. I just finished in the gym though and had a great legs and ab work out. Another perfect day for my diet and I celebrated by going out buying a new set of dumbells as I am starting to max out my current weights! That can only be a good thing. I get to work again for the next two days so it will just be cardio, back into my 5km runs to keep up with Mike the body builder! Go Mike Go! As an Aussie it is your duty to beat the poms, even at looking good! Thanks for reading, stay determined!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been for a 5k run in a week or so. Might see if I can get one done this weekend.

    You are going great Craig, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mike. Good job on sticking with the program. I've read habits, good or bad, take 21 days to form. You're nearly there in forming a good habit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah, definately sticking with the programme this time, the blog and feedback works great!

    ReplyDelete