Monday, March 9, 2009

10/03/09 Body Blog Day 10


Burn Baby Burn! That's how my calves are feeling after a megga skipping session this morning! My favourite hard core Crystal Method tunes really get me pumped and working out hard. Before that I finished my resistance training from "Iwantsixpackabs.com" which is just a killer for such seemingly simple supersets!


Anyway, staying indoors today dodging a cyclone that is hoving around our area, then this afternoon it will be into the gym for another cool weights session! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Alright Mr. Determination, you have motivated me, so now you got eyes back atcha!

    I've looked at all of your 10 days blogging and saw that week six is your hump. I understand and appreciate that because I was just about giving up hope of being "discovered." So for that, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement Rick, the main reason that I was attracted to this system was the of course the accountability and hope of having like minded people offer encouragement. I thought the least I could do was offer support to the people who inspired me to join this group, hence my comments on your blog as well as a few others. So I love your term "eys back atcha"! I give you permission to yell at me loud and clear, kick my butt and taunt me if you see I'm slacking! Thanks for watching, I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead, especially week six when I'm determined to blow it out of the water!

    ReplyDelete