Thursday, March 19, 2009

19/03/09 Body Blog Day 19


Oh yeah, Bicep curls, I love em' and hate em' at the same time. They burn like crazy but the pump you get afterwards looks and feels great, if only I could blow them up like that all the time! Of course it was arms for me in the gym today and I gave them on hell of a work out. I followed up the arms with a good ab session so and finished just in time for my wife to get home and see me pumped up (as much as I can be pumped anyway!). I dropped down to the 80kg mark today for the first time, I have been aiming for 78kg, but that is just an estimate at this stage, thinking that is where I need to be to get under the 10% body fat range. I still haven't ordered my body fat calipers yet so that will be the real test rather than actual body weight. The weight is dropping pretty slowly these days (I already dropped over 10kg before starting this blog and shredding phase) but I think that is pretty good as I don't really want to go too much lower. Anyway, another great day, sticking to my diet perfectly, just about to finish with a 6 egg white omlet! See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sounds like you're doing well on your program. Keep shredding hard.

    ReplyDelete