Saturday, March 7, 2009

08/03/09 Body Blog Day 8


It is Sunday today but I'm working, Yeah! But I am lucky enough to have a running machine in my office so I am making the most of it with 20 minutes of HIIT. After work I will hopefully go for a run on the beach as well to make up the rest of my cardio. Diet is easy for me at work eating every 2 hours. Starting to feel the difference already even if it is not visible yet, so I am pretty motivated and as determined as ever to keep going. I'm looking forward to Adam's release as the anticipation has got me going. I'll keep it short today, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. HIIT is IT! I nailed off 12 MPH for 20 seconds Saturday.. Shred iT! Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in km/h but that sounds pretty impressive. During my HIIT I can currently keep up 15km/h for 2 minutes, but I aim to run the machine at it’s max one day, that’s 22km/h! I’m glad you agree with the HIIT, it’s a killer but seems to work great.

    ReplyDelete