Monday, March 2, 2009

03/02/09 Body Blog Day 3


What a start to the day, 1hour run in the hills combined with 80 push ups (I do 4 sets of 20 at the moment). As soon as I got home I jumped on the horse for a 30 minute ride around our farm with my wife. I've got the day off today so working around the farm and counting kj's as I have been doing when ever I can, I'll put the total daily kj's along with my weight on the bottom of each daily blog. Feeling as determined as ever, but it's only day three so that's always the easy part. Loving the idea of daily blogs already, doesn't seem like a pain, more like the inspiration and motivation it is supposed to be! Anyway, got to go and wash up a pile of vegetables I just picked from the garden - carrots, cucumber, tomatoes......and of course take the daily picture that I will load up below. Thanks for reading, Craig.
Weight Today: 81kg

No comments:

Post a Comment