Wednesday, March 11, 2009

12/03/09 Body Blog Day 12


Hey there Shredders! Well day 12 of my body blog saw me start with another resistance training session and I beat my personal best of 3, that's right! 3 pull ups unassisted! Sounds crazy but I could barely do one to start with, next step is 5. I had a great gym session yesterday afternoon, I now need to get some more dumbell weights for my home gym as I am pushing past my current quantity, all good news! I'm thinking about a swimming sessin next week to mix in with my cardio, it's been years since I swam properly (even though my wife is a swim instructor!) so it will be interesting to see how I go there. Shopping day today, so I will be sure to stock up on plenty of protein etc. I am starting to lower the percentage of carbs that I'm taking, aiming for only 40 % if possible. I'm also going to try some tofu today as another source of protein. Feeling great though and as determined as ever to keep this up! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Good job getting 3 pull-ups! Any improvement is an improvement. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, your feedback is really appreciated as I have checked out your transformation and it's a real inspiration!

    ReplyDelete