Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18/03/09 Body Blog Day 18


Today was supposed to be a nice relaxing day on my farm, but instead it turned into a bit of a hectic one! Our good old Aussie telecom company accidently cut off my phone line and internet connection so I got sit on hold for hours being transferred from one indian call centre to the next. I find this one of the toughest times not to get annoyed at the person on the other end just doing their job, but it is extremely frustrating. They finally figured out the mistake but I only got my connection back today, hence the late post for yesterday. On the exercise front is was pretty easy with just light cardio for a change as I haven't really had a break for the last few weeks. Today will see me back in the but I will post that comment later. I hosted my first totally lean dinner party last night though, grilled chicken and salad went down perfectly without anyone realising I was being selfish and sticking to my diet plan! Too easy if your Determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment