Tuesday, March 17, 2009

17/03/09 Body Blog Day 17


Hey there! Well I had another awesome day! I went wake boarding on the dam again today and it was just perfectly still, glassy water. I won't go into it too much here but I have to boast today as it was the first time I pulled off a 360 on the wake board, so I can't help it! A little bit red from the sun, but that will hopefully turn into a tan and hide my standard T-shirt mark. Talk about a work out for my arms and shoulders! No sore back today though which is great as I must be standing up straight, one thing that I hope all this working out is helping with.

If my shoulders weren't sore enough, I hit the gym as soon as I got home and did shoulders and chest......man I'm tired tonight. I think I've only got enough energy to cook up some chicken for dinner and hit the sack, but I really can't complain about that!

Determined to get the most out of life! Shred it!

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday you said "I can actually start to feel my body beginning to lean out."

    Damn right! your "lovehandles" are all but gone and your shoulders are starting to round out a little.

    I make my wife stand on the same spot(marked on the floor) while taking my pictures. It makes for that cool overlay effect when I compare.

    Serious progress in only 2 weeks, mate. Keep up the sick progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick, I always love the feedback, especially when I get it in the morning, I'm gonna have another awesome day now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great going! Congrats on getting that 360 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mike, It felt awesome, I just wish someone had the video camera going! But of course there will be a next time so not to worry.

    ReplyDelete